Browse Help Topics
Payment & Pricing
PayPal is the preferred payment method for our customers to send payments online securely using credit cards or bank accounts. If you don’t already have an account, Paypal still assists with easy steps. You can learn more about how to use PayPal.
Financial Aid is applied for:
(1) undergraduate students: 10% discount
(2) applicants from developing countries: 10% discount
(3) other hardship situations, e.g: parent losing jobs, debt, finance your own college education, etc.: up to 50% discount
Please submit for Financial aid here .
– All Ebooks are in pdf files with protected passwords
– An instruction email which includes payment details and a link to your ‘My account’ page
– Please click the ‘My Account’ button on the main menu and log in with the account you’ve just created at the check-out process to access your purchase. For Ebooks, please don’t forget that you will need a password to open each file. The password list can be found right next to your download links. All videos are also listed in your account page.
30-day Refund Policy
Within 30 days of purchase, if you find the quality of our materials to be unsatisfactory AND are able to provide specific complaints, you can request a partial, or in some specific cases, up to a full refund. In the case of a failed test, we would only be able to provide you with a partial refund of up to 40%.
Please be advised that if the customer simply says ‘I don’t like it’ or were looking for something else without legitimate justifications, we CANNOT proceed with a refund.
To claim a refund, please reach out to us at [email protected] with your specific complaints, and we will get back to you as soon as possible.