This practice package has been developed to provide samples of the quantitative problems and actual questions candidates will encounter during the management consulting entrance test, including the McKinsey Problem Solving Test and the BCG Potential Test.
This practice package contains the following:
- 70 PST questions divided into 6 question types
- 98 questions in 11 PST practice cases
- +350 Consulting Math problems and +1000 raw number calculations
All complete with their keys and detailed explanations.
Our Double Comprehensive materials are divided into 2 modules: (1) McKinsey PST and (2) Consulting Math
- The McKinsey PST package is designed to train you to approach each question type as well as the standard test in an effective and systematic way. This package contains 70 questions divided into 6 question types and 110 questions in 11 practice cases.
- The Consulting Math package is designed to supplement your PST practice by strengthening your math skills. The package consists of hundreds of math questions specially tailored to business problems and over a thousand more raw number calculations.
For this package, your study should be divided into 2 stages:
- Introductory: Do the Practice by Type in whichever order you feel is the most natural for you. Divide each question type into small hurdles, 5 or 10 questions each, and do them without time limit. Target 100% accuracy. Any score less than 100% is considered as failed. When you can consistently pass hurdles, try to reduce the time. Make sure to go through each question at least twice and check the keys closely even if your answer is right.
- Standard: Mix three random Practice Cases together to create a standard test. Set the time limit as 1 hour and try to increase the number of correct answers within the pre-targeted time allowed. A 70% score or higher should be targeted. Make sure not to use any electronic devices, and to go through each test at least three times.
Throughout these stages, supplement your practice with the consulting math materials. Divide the problems into smaller hurdles of 5 or 10 questions each. Then try to increase the number of correct answers within the pre-targeted time allowed.
Even if you are not entirely certain this is what you need for your practice, remember that we offer a money back guarantee within 30 days of purchase. You’ve got nothing to lose, and a whole new world of incredible possibilities to gain.