2 sessions combo – $598
Discounted price: $450 (25% off)BUY NOW
5 sessions combo – $1,495
Discounted price: $1,000 (33% off)BUY NOW
WHO I AM:Currently a Senior Consultant at Google.Expert with working experience across McKinsey, BCG, Bain from the client-side. This means I not only know the insights of getting you an offer, but also the key skills the consultancies are looking for – so that you can succeed at the clients. Currently working as a Senior Consultant at Google. Prior to that, I have worked closely with MBB consultants up to Senior Partner level for 4 years and have built up knowledge from both sides of the industry. Since then, I have mentored 300+ candidates in their route to MBB.
WHY CHOOSE ME?It is important you find the right coach that fits your style of learning, this is what you can expect:
- Custom-made approach: depending on your timeline, learning style, improvement areas we will co-create an approach that fits your needs.
- Real MBB cases: learn the crack the case based on actual MBB cases, and learn how the interviewers will evaluate you.
- Client experience: Learn the insights of how MBB consultants are selected at clients and impress your interviewer.
- Digital Marketing experience at Google
- Value for money: I am doing this on my free time as a hobby – and have priced myself competitively.
THE APPROACH:Every session will be custom-made for you. On a high level, you can expect these themes:
- More than just Frameworks: learn to think like a consultant. I will provide you with custom-made frameworks for all case types & will teach you how you can adjust them and build new ones from scratch.
- All case types: from profitability, market-entry, M&A, Manufacturing to Market Sizing. All case types will be discussed and – depending on your need – we can prioritise. I will also include non-standard cases that regular frameworks fail at.
- FIT / PEI: I am an expert in FIT questions and will be a tough interviewer in that regard. I can teach you how you can communicate, stay calm and answer in a structured manner to ‘tick the boxes’ the interviewer is looking for.
- Your resume/LinkedIn
- Which firm you are applying for
- Case experience so far & preferred case type
- Any other pointers