This practice package has been developed to train candidates in every aspect of case interview, including both content generation and presentation style.
This practice package contains the following:
- 10 case interview simulation videos covering 5 cases and 100+ feedbacks and best practices
- 50 exercises on 5 Business Intuition topics and 200+ Brain Teasers
- 350+ Consulting Math problems and 1000+ raw number calculations
Our Case Interview materials are divided into 3 modules: (1) Business Intuition, (2) Consulting Math, (3) Tips and Techniques
- The Business Intuition module aims to develop your strategic thinking. It includes 6 comprehensive eBooks, each of which tackles one unique aspect of case interview such as Value Proposition, Data Chart Comprehension, and Market-sizing, etc.
- The Consulting Math module is designed to supplement your case interview practice by strengthening your math skills. The package consists of hundreds of math questions specially tailored to Case Interview calculations and over a thousand more raw number problems.
- The Tips and Techniques module features 10 interviews with real candidates over 5 highly interactive and educational case studies. All are in video format with easy-to-follow graphics illustrations, transcripts, and a rigorous feedback portfolio of 100+ mistakes.
For this package, your study should be divided into 2 stages
- Content generation: Practice with the Business Intuition package. Go through the eBooks in whichever order you feel is the most natural for you. Do the exercise one by one and try to solve them before looking at the keys. Supplement your study with math practice by dividing the materials into small hurdles of 5 or 10 questions each. Target 100% accuracy, and practice calculating out loud as if you are presenting your calculation to interviewers.
- Presentation: Tips and techniques Case Interview videos synthesize all the skills required in case interview as they resemble real case interview context with varying level of difficulty. It is recommended to watch these videos in parallel with the intuition and math package. Do NOT just watch like a passive viewer. Take the front seat, pause the video and solve the problem presented at hand yourself, then compare your answers with our samples. Pay close attention to the candidate’s process as well as the interviewer’s feedback throughout the cases to learn the best practices for solving a case and avoiding common mistakes.