- Practicing expert case interviews
- Practicing fit interview questions
- Providing insights into crucial requirements for the different rounds
- Reviewing your CV and cover letter (considered more than 400 CVs for consulting)
- Answering critical consulting questions
Thomas Zaal – 2 sessions combo
How to use:
- After successfully purchasing, you’ll be sent a coupon to buy 2 sessions.
- By applying the code at the checkout, your total payment when purchasing a session will be deducted 100%.
Category: ALL PRODUCTS
Cases are dynamic, and therefore standardizing a case doesn’t work nor make you an exceptional candidate. As an outlier applying to business schools and consulting firms (I have a background in music and entrepreneurship), I see it as my mission to provide real insights into consulting and how to solve case interviews creatively. My experience as an outlier, as an entrepreneur, and as a management consultant (for 6+ years; Bain; Kearney, Accenture, and own firm) provided me with the skills to teach you the art of case interviews. Besides, I have successfully sold a consulting start-up, I have experience with consulting in the US, Europe, and the Middle East. I will prepare you through the use of expert and unique cases. The cases have been tried and tested. In my approach, the direction of the case can take many forms based on the interaction we have (a case is not static by nature), and I want to teach you how to deal with this. I want to help you with: