Coaching approachBased on your need we can cover one or more of the following in a 1-hour session
- Case Interview – this consists of a full case (45 – 50 mins) and actionable feedback on all areas that are relevant to case performance. I have a detailed rubric I used at McKinsey when interviewing. I will be grading you across all of the metrics identified and at the end of the session we will have identified key strengths, opportunity areas, and next steps to improve your performance.
- PEI – Often the most ignored of all interview skills. If you read reviews of people that got into McKinsey, they will all mention the importance of PEI especially as you progress to the later stages. I have a comprehensive guide on PEI questions and I know exactly how to work with your experiences and answers to shape them into stories that are impactful. At the end of the session, you will learn how to structure your stories in a way that is relevant to the interviewer and you will do so while retaining the authenticity of yourself and your experiences.
- Drills on any identified weak area – I have many practice drills from real cases that we can do on structuring, reading and analyzing graphs, analysis (math) questions, and creativity questions. The best way to improve on a skill is to practice practice practice till you get good at it and I can help you do that in the most effective way.
- Top-rated consultant for 6+ years at McKinsey in New York, London, and India
- Access to a wide range of practice cases to round out your skills
- Honest, direct feedback—I respect your time and commitment
- My goal is to provide more than a single one-hour interview training session—I want you to understand your path to success.
- We will tailor the session based on your development needs. Our session will end when your questions are answered and you have certain clarity on the next steps.
- We will stay in touch after the session for last-minute advice, free of charge.
My sessionsEach interview session consists of three parts:
- Full case interview: one to two, depending on your preparation level
- Diagnostic: feedback/discussion of your strengths and areas of weakness
- Roadmap: Conscience, follow up feedback focusing on concrete next steps