Case Interview End-to-End Secrets Program
Elevate your case interview skills with a well-rounded preparation package
Courses included in this bundle
This practice package has been developed to train candidates in every aspect of case interviews – both content generation and presentation styles.
This End-to-End Secrets Program package contains the following:
- 10 case interview simulation videos covering 5 cases and 100+ feedbacks and best practices
- A deep-dive video on Market-sizing tips and tricks (with two bonus market-sizing case videos!) and 20 exercises on Market-sizing Guesstimation
- 50 exercises on 5 Business Intuition topics and 200+ Brain Teasers
- 350+ Consulting Math problems and 1000+ raw number calculations
Our Case Interview materials are divided into 3 modules:
- Business Intuition: This module aims to develop your strategic thinking. It includes 6 comprehensive eBooks, each of which tackles one unique aspect of case interview such as Value Proposition, Data Chart Comprehension, and Market-sizing, etc.
- Tips and Techniques: This module features 10 interviews with real candidates over 5 highly interactive and educational case studies. All are in video format with easy-to-follow graphics illustrations, transcripts, and a rigorous feedback portfolio of 100+ mistakes.
- Comprehensive Math Drills: This module is designed to supplement your case interview practice by strengthening your math skills. The package consists of hundreds of math questions specially tailored to Case Interview calculations and over a thousand more raw number problems.
For this package, your study should be divided into 2 stages
- Content generation: Practice with the Business Intuition package. Go through the eBooks in whichever order you feel is the most natural for you. Do the exercise one by one and try to solve them before looking at the keys. Supplement your study with math practice by dividing the materials into small hurdles of 5 or 10 questions each. Target 100% accuracy, and practice calculating out loud as if you are presenting your calculation to interviewers.
- Presentation: Tips and techniques Case Interview videos synthesize all the skills required in case interview as they resemble real case interview contexts with varying level of difficulty. It is recommended to watch these videos in parallel with the intuition and math package. Do NOT just watch like a passive viewer. Take the front seat, pause the video and solve the problem presented at hand yourself, then compare your answers with our samples. Pay close attention to the candidate’s process as well as the interviewer’s feedback throughout the cases to learn the best practices for solving a case and avoiding common mistakes.
Frequently Asked Questions
Bundles containing this course