Ultimate Management Consulting Program
Get the end-to-end training for every essential skill required in consulting recruitment success, including Quantitative Skills, Business Intuition, and Presentation.
Courses included in this bundle
This package equips you with every essential skill for consulting recruitment success, including Quantitative Skills, Business Intuition, and Presentation.
This Ultimate Management Consulting Program package contains the following:
- 10 case interview simulation videos covering 5 cases and 100+ feedback
- 50 exercises on 5 Business Intuition topics and 200+ Brain Teasers
- 20 exercises on Market-sizing Guesstimation
- Full access to McKinsey PSG Course and Simulation
- Full access to BCG Casey Course and Simulation
- Full access to Aptitude Test Package's Course and Simulation
- 350+ Consulting Math problems and 1000+ raw number calculations
- 5 walkthrough videos on consulting resumes, 1 special video deep-dived into tips and techniques to craft a “consulting-like” resume
- 60 example resumes in different fields and industries
- 115 BCG Questions divided into questions in 5 full cases
- 200 PST Questions divided into 2 modules for optimized practice
All are complete with full keys and explanations.
Our Ultimate Management Consulting Program is divided into 4 modules
- Consulting Resume: The Resume module is designed as a DIY toolkit for writing consulting resumes, with video and PDF guidelines on both content and presentation, along with real resume samples submitted to McKinsey, BCG, and Bain (the good, the bad, and the ugly all included).
- Screening Tests – McKinsey, BCG, Bain: The McKinsey PSG Simulation (All-in-One), BCG Casey Simulation, and Aptitude Test Package are mutually complementary, training you to master each test type and familiarizing you with real test formats of McKinsey, BCG, and Bain. The old tests McKinsey PST and BCG potential tests are also included as part of this package.
- Case Interview: The Case Interview module has been developed to train candidates in every aspect of the case interview, including both content generation and presentation style, with 6 comprehensive eBooks and 10 interviews with real candidates over 5 highly interactive and educational cases.
- Consulting Math: The Consulting Math module is designed to supplement your case interview practice by strengthening your math skills. The package consists of hundreds of math questions specially tailored to Case Interview calculations and over a thousand more raw number problems.
This package contains the following program:
- Case Interview End-to-End Secrets Program (includes Math Drills)
- McKinsey PSG Simulation (All-in-one)
- BCG Casey Simulation
- Aptitude Test Package (recommended for Bain applicants)
- Resume Toolkit
- BCG Potential Test Comprehensive (BONUS)
- McKinsey PST Comprehensive (BONUS)
Time is crucial to absorb all the knowledge delivered and applied what you have learned. For the best utilization of this package, we suggest you follow the self-study guidelines:
- Step 1: Setting the goal: finding out the opportunities available in your local/desired area and the firms' recruiting schedule (each program is targeted towards certain backgrounds, which may or may not be explicitly stated - which leads us to the next part)
- Step 2: Networking: consultants who are working in MBB firms are generally more updated about recruitment than ex-MBBs, and depending on how good the relations are with them, they may be willing to share a few details which are not explicitly stated on recruitment posts.
- Step 3: Perfecting the resume: The resume should be built at an early stage and continuously updated in alignment with the consulting standard every 1-2 months, to make sure the candidate can pass the screening round. In this step, following our instructions in Consulting Resume Toolkit course will guarantee you a "consulting-like" resume without wasting hundreds of dollars on resume editing services.
- Step 4: Prepare for case interview: case interview is the most challenging part and it takes time to nurture the mindset and skill. So you should train it the sooner, the better. Following a detailed roadmap for a 2-month period in Case Interview End-to-End Secrets Program, you will know all the ins and outs of case interviews and how to tackle any new problem put forward by interviewers.
- Step 5: Prepare for screening tests: For each firm, you will have a different test format. Allocate your time for test preparation by checking out the application deadline of the firm. After the screening test, only around 20% of applicants get an interview, hence you should make sure that your performance in this round also stands out. Your time studying for each test can vary from 1 week to 2 weeks depending on your learning pace.
Frequently Asked Questions
Bundles containing this course